White Stretch Perforated Security Label
The MRS2 is a white polyethylene frangible security seal backed with high tack adhesive. The seal incorporates the security petal cuts, which causes the seal to break up on removal, making it almost impossible to re apply in one piece. The seal has an additional security feature that it will stretch and distort on tampering. The MRS2 is also designed not to leave unwanted adhesive residue on the surface of the item being sealed.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
- Single or double interlocking security cuts
- Available in standard design stock sizes
- Stretches and breaks up at security cuts when removed
- Can be personalised to instruction
- Perforated between each seal for ease of appliance.
- Thick rubber adhesive for difficult application surfaces.
- White stretch Polyethylene.
- High tack rubber based adhesive
- Operational temperature -40°C – +75°C
- Supplied on glassine backing liner
- Type: Frangible label (petal-shaped security cuts)
- Material: Pliable vinyl
- Colour: white
- Stock Sizes: 120mm x 30mm + DNT in reels of 1,000
- Standard sequential numbering (duplicate tab optional)
- Barcoding available
- Surface Printing (stock seal): SECURITY SEAL
- Dual Numbering Tab on both sizes; dual-numbered for stock
- Customised printing and other sizes available.
No hay valoraciones aún.