The MRP2 is a matt silver polyester foil frangible security label backed with a rubber based high tack adhesive. The label incorporates the security petal cuts, which causes the seal to break up on removal, making it almost impossible to re-apply in one piece. The label especially suited to harsh environments on both porous and non-porous surfaces. The MRP2 is also designed not to leave unwanted adhesive residue on the surface of the item being sealed.
MRP2 Security Label Features
- Double interlocking security cuts
- Available in standard design stock sizes
- High tensile material strength
- Can be personalised to instruction
- Perforated between each seal for ease of application.
- Silver polyester foil backed with backed with a high tack rubber based adhesive backing
- Operational temperature -40°C – +75°C
- Supplied on glassine backing liner.
Print/ Size Options
- Available as stock seal or personalised to customer instruction.
- Text or logo with sequential numbering or barcoding
- Standard sequential numbering (duplicate tab optional)
- Stock Sizes: 3- 3/8″ x 1″ (85 x 25mm) & 3/4″ x 1-3/16″ (120 x 30mm).
- Can be supplied to instruction, in any shape or size.