Intermodal II® Bolt Seal – ISO 17712 «H» Certification
The Intermodal II® is our flagship bolt seal, certified to the high security international standards ISO 17712:2013. The bolt securely slots into the locking chamber, preventing any breaching of the seal by high speed spinning attacks. Any attempt to tamper with the seal shows permanent damage to the seal.
The Intermodal II® is our worldwide best selling product since 1979 when it was first launched. To this day the Intermodal II® is the preferred product amongst our global customers for securing export cargo containers.
- Supply Chain
- Intermodal Shipping Containers.
Intermodal II® Features
- ISO 17712: 2013 and C-TPAT Compliant.
- Locking insert spins freely to confirm seal integrity.
- High impact plastic cover on locking chambers clearly indicate tampering.
- Removed with bolt cutters.
- Metal locking end encased in consecutively numbered body «H» on the bottom of the body base indicating ‘High Security’
Standard Stock Colours
This bolt seal is available in yellow. Please contact us for bespoke colour requirements.
Our bolt seals can be laser printed with company name and logos, barcodes and sequential numbering.