Economical Metal Strip Seal
The Guardlock is a fixed-length metal security seal and similar to the original TydenBall Seal. All metal parts are made of sheet metal. This ensures a high sealing safety at tensions and flexing resistance. They represent the ideal solution for sealing trucks in the customs transit. This security seal is a metal strip seal, and suitable for securing trailers and container doors.
Metal Strip Seal Features
- The Guard Lock is an economical, flat metal strip seal which features a hook-lock mechanism that locks securely with one simple motion.
- This metal seal is strong, once engaged, is easily verifiable for a positive closure.
- Safety rolled edge for easy handling.
Applications / Industries
TydenBrooks recommends using this metal seal in Aerospace, Transport, Logistics, Food & Beverage.
- Made of tin-plated steel
- Measures 21 cm x 9 mm
- Tensile strength: 100 lbf. (1 kN)
- Removal: cable cutters (model c-7)
Guardlock Sealing Procedure
Insert the metal strap fully until the locking tooth clicks into place. Record seal number and contents for later verification. Carefully cut with metal shears to remove.
The Guardlock standard colour is Tin.
- Cold stamped embossed marking with two lines of up to 18 characters and 7 digits
- Standard packaging: 100 seals per wire in sequential order
- 1000 per box, weight 7kg, 25cm x 20cm x 10cm
- 5000 per case, weight 34 Kg, 33cm x 33cm x 25cm
- S92T Stock embossed Guard Lock, tin plated
No hay valoraciones aún.