Bulk Liquid Tanker Barrier Security Seals- Take a look at our tamper evident solutions for bulk liquid tankers
TydenBrooks UK has designed and manufactured a range of tamper evident Security Barrier Seals for Bulk Liquid Tankers. These seals ensure safe and secured transportation of liquids, chemicals, liquid or dry industrial intermediates, dairy or non-dairy food grade liquids, pharmaceutical intermediates, etc., to prevent theft and adulteration of the products in transit.
What do TydenBrooks Security Seals Secure?
Our product range includes all-metal tamper evident cable seals and plastic pull-tight security seals, that secure all the access points of the tankers, i.e., dome cover, tank outlet, vent cap, pump inlet, pump outlet, etc.
What are the Key Benefits of TydenBrooks Tanker Seals?
- All security seals are provided with customer’s security code or logo and consecutive serial numbers, which make each seal unique and irreplaceable even by own employees.
- The security code and serial numbers are recorded in documents that may be easily verified by the receiver.
- If the seal numbers do not match or the security seals appear to have been tampered with, the receiver can notify the management and refuse unloading.
- Our security seals can withstand high temperature ranges and cannot be tampered or removed without breaking the security seals.
- There is no effect of boiling water on the seal, which is considered on of the usual methods applied to break into a security seal in transit for malpractice.
- It is very important that all the openings of the tankers must be sealed at all times, i.e., after loading, after unloading, after washing and when it is in immediate control of the driver. These precautions reduce the risk of deliberate contamination of food items.
Tydenbrooks only supplies our products to actual users, hence the seals are not available in the market to avoid any malpractice or misuse of security seals. Security seals are sold against official purchase order and are not even supplied on verbal or telephonic requests. These security seals are designed and manufactured after years of research and field trials. Customers who have started using TydenBrooks security seals on the tankers or bulkers are very happy with the product reliability and the results. For more information on our security seals, please contact our sales team.
Tanker Barrier Seal Accessories
In addition to our cable and plastic seals, we have an extended Document Security bag Range, for the secure storage of the drivers notes, seal register and seals for the rest of the driver journey. Using this simple process, you add another layer of security to your bulk liquid tanker supply chain, within the chain-of-custody.
All our products can be manufactured in various sizes and colours to suit your independent needs. We can even print your logos or brand names. Please contact Tydenbrooks for a free quotation.
TydenBrooks Security Solution for Petrochemical Tankers
- Before the vehicles leave the depot, the vehicles need to be sealed and recorded by the distribution manager with a Security Seal register. Recording the vehicle registration, driver name, date, time and serial number of each of the seals will create the first part of an audit trail.
- The distribution manager creates a ‘driver pack’ – which includes a Tydenpak Clear Wallet which will hold the correct amount of security seals to be used for each route per day. (For example if one driver has 6 deliveries to make, the distribution manager should only issue 6 security seals.)
- The driver pack includes the route details and a seal register which will already include the seal numbers from point 1. This will be used to record the seal numbers at each destination and signed by the petrol station manager.
- The driver pack is sealed with a Tamper Evident Bag Seal, which will prevent the ‘driver pack’ from being tampered with.
- The driver collects his/her route for the day from the distribution manager. The driver checks the route details and ensures he has the right amount of seals for the route, before leaving for the first station.
- When the vehicle arrives at the petrol station, the station manager checks the drivers seal register to make sure the serial numbers on the sealed vehicle match the log. The station manager would cut and remove the seals. Where a metal cable seal is used we can supply you with cable cutting tools.
- Once the petrol station has been refilled, the station manager takes the first security seal from the driver pack and seals the vehicle, adds the date, time and signs the seal register.
- The driver leaves and goes to the next petrol station. This process should be repeated for every vehicle and every route.
- At the end of the day, the driver packs are handed back to the distribution manager who can check and store the route details for future queries.
Get answers to all your questions you might have.
We will answer any questions you may have about our tanker seals right here. Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 17:00 UTC